Founded in 1984, Retirement Unlimited, Inc. (RUI) is a Roanoke, Virginia based senior housing, independent living and assisted living community management company currently managing six retirement and assisted living communities located throughout Virginia. RUI is a second generation, family owned and operated business established to satisfy a need for quality, progressive personal care services in a residential setting with strong clinical protocols to allow for residents to age in place while enjoying a high quality of life. RUI currently manages a total of 694 units, with communities ranging in size from 72 units up to 181 units with three of the communities providing specialized programming in secure settings for memory care seniors.
RUI will be the operator of two new assisted living communities in Northern Virginia for which NMSLC teamed with RUI to entitle, design and build.
- Ashleigh at Lansdowne in Ashburn, VA – NOW OPEN – Learn More
- The Wellington at Lake Manassas in Manassas, VA – IN PROGRESS – Learn More
- Woodland Hills Assisted Living in Roanoke, VA – IN PROGRESS – Learn More
Medical Facilities of America, Inc. (“MFA”), headquartered in Roanoke, Virginia was founded in 1970 by the Fralin and Waldron families to provide high quality skilled nursing to communities throughout Virginia with the overriding mission of caring for and caring about their patients. MFA now operates forty-two (42) unique skilled nursing facilities throughout Virginia and North Carolina.
MFA is the operator of three (3) new skilled nursing centers for which NMSLC teamed with MFA to entitle, design and build.
- Princess Anne Health & Rehabilitation Center in Virginia Beach, VA – Learn More
- Albemarle Health & Rehabilitation Center in Charlottesville, VA – Learn More
- Huntersville Health & Rehabilitation Center in Huntersville, NC – Learn More
- Lake Manassas Health & Rehabilitation Center in Manassas, VA – IN PROGRESS – Learn More